Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Frames

Somehow this week managed to fully drain me. While I like to think I'm a good multi-tasker, I get overwhelmed when I have more than a few projects on my plate at one time. I get all claustrophobic feeling in my brain. So I made the very mature decision to push every project to the very last second, procrastinate a good bit, and now I come to you a very exhausted little birdie. I've got only a few more tasks to cross off of my list this weekend, and one of them is baking my mom a very delicious birthday treat! I found an amazing recipe and I cant wait to share it next week. Spoiler alert...........it contains browned butter, my favorite thing in the whole world!! I'm probably going to try to unplug a little bit this weekend, stay off of the computer and avoid social networking (well maybe just an instagram or two, I'm addicted!!)  How do you unwind from a stressful week?

Oh and btw...here are a few of the lovely little moments that carried m through. 


a pretty outfit for girl's night fun

cocktails
late night greasy pizza (girls nights are the best!)
friends :)
my Asos.com shopping cart (for labor day in austin)
yummy melon
gin and tonic and puppy
gratuitous weekly cheese pic
pretty tables

4 comments:

Feathers & Freckles said...

mmm cheese. Sorry to hear you had a rough/stressful week. I also had a lot going on and some changes with my job which have kept me busy (and down with a migraine for one night unfortunately). I usually tend to try and take it easy over the weekend with good food, lots of time napping, and hanging out with my good friends (over 1 or 2 cocktails... ok, 5 to 6). Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

"Gratuitous weekly cheese pic" ??? Seriously? AWESOME! Fashion blogs need more cheese. Sorry your week was bad, but yay for being mature and not procrastinating. The glass of wine + hot bath prescription always works for me after a long week. Hang in there!

Waffle Garden said...

ooh those jeans are so cute i am loving flare legs right now even though i definitely look better in skinnies

Katie Maye said...

I feel the same way!!! Really hoping I can pull them off, we'll see