Friday, August 19, 2011

Lovely Little Moments

Lovely little moments are pretty much what get me through the week. It's the little things that count, right? Every Friday I'll try to compile a photo heavy list of my favorite little quiet moments of the week. Since this is my first 'moments' post, some of these photos are from a few weeks ago. Enjoy, and happy weekend!
A Happy Mid-Week Snack - St. Andre, quite possibly too delicious
Garden Roses - It's a wonderful luxury to have lovelies like this growing in your back yard
Pretty Details
Assorted tomatoes i used to make a simple summer pasta dinner

A lazy afternoon of reading glossy magazines and snacking
A leisurely Sunday breakfast with french-press coffee
Fresh basil from our herb garden on top of a yummy hummus dinner
Vintage Seltzer bottles I spotted and am currently coveting, wouldn't they look great on a bar cart?

3 comments:

Marci said...

We're eating cheese too-- langres aoc and it's soo delicious. PS:I LOVE the vintage seltzer bottles, and your blog!

Jen said...

Hey chickie! I saw your comment over at feathers and freckles about confusing blogger gadgets, and I can't figure them out either. Let me know if you do! Love the photo of your fresh basil; it's mouth-watering!

<3 jen @ stuffjendid

wafflegarden said...

the food pictures always make me so hungry, i snuck off to the kitchen to find some cheese heehee