Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New in 2142 Stuart [etsy love]

Over yonder to right side of this lovely blog there are links to my etsy shops. Today I'd like to share some of the new prints in my shop, 2142 Stuart. This shop I reserve for all of my original prints, usually simple typography designs. All of the prints in this shop are completely customizable (except the watercolor prints done by my bf). Font color and size can be changed to suit your request. 

11x14 Flaming Lips. Do You Realize. Rainbow. Typography Print. Beautiful Face.
11x14 Oh Hi Print. Typography. Black and white.
Original Watercolor Painting in Oval Frame. 8x10 Shining Blue Diamond. Framed Watercolor Painting.




And a fun little bonus, here are some things I'm lusting over in other etsy shops. Do you have any etsy favs I should check out? 


Heartland - Denim cargo wrap skirt


Print from Peggy Wolf



Brass Earrings from Prairie Oats

4 comments:

Megan said...

Love all of these images. And those brass earrings are so beautiful... they would go with everything!

amy b.s. said...

i love these and love, love, love that skirt!

Michelle Pyxus said...

Great picks.. and thanks so much for including my skirt!
All the best :)

amy b.s. said...

i love these and love, love, love that skirt!