Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Merry Mishap [etsy love]

il_fullxfull.263373291


I'm so excited to share one of my favorite blogs and etsy shops with you today. I was a reader of Jennifer's blog, A Merry Mishap, before I discovered her genius jewelry line. I feel in love with the crispness of her blog and gorgeous photographs. After coveting all of her creations for a while, I pulled the trigger on a neon green and brass piece. I was so completely in love with the necklace I purchased from Jennifer's shop that i recently ordered a second one! I have really enjoyed watching her jewelry line evolve in the few months she has been selling. I am in love with the new sculptural brass pieces she is mixing with her handmade beads. I just cant get enough!! 
Her blog is equally lovely. It features clean, crisp home inspiration, thoughtful looks into her family life, and impeccable fashion finds. I could ramble on about her great minimal (but still fun) style, her adorable son Israel, and her spot on photography but how about i just let the images speak for themselves.


My fist purchase - I love the way this neon green necklace looks with my gold initial pendant


il_fullxfull.271190106
My most recent purchase - I feel in love with the brass charms, I have the yellow beaded version

il_fullxfull.272888859


il_fullxfull.272563387

3 comments:

cathykhayes said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!!!
http://www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Nnenna said...

Wow, her jewelry is really pretty! I'm definitely going to check out her shop =)

Katie Maye said...

And she keeps getting better an better. Every time she comes out with a new style, i want it!