Friday, September 30, 2011

My new favorite jeans

gap_jeans


No Friday Frames today due to a busy busy schedule this week, but I do want to take a minute to share a great new discovery.
I'm definitely a jeans kind of girl. I wear them almost every day... let's say 80% of the time I'm in jeans. I'm constantly on the hunt for a great new pair. The color is what first drew me to these jeans. Well, that and the fact that they were on a 'sale' table marked 'additional 30% off'. I almost didn't pick them up when I saw that the fit was high wasted...but that color...I just loved that color.  I do love me some gray denim. I was on the hunt for some really comfy jean leggings that could be a fall staple, and the high wasted pants I currently own (while very cute) don't tend to score high in the comfort arena. But I tried them on anyway and I am so glad I did! They are super stretchy and soft. What I really love about the high waist is that there is no tugging and constantly pulling up like I might have to do with lower cut jeans. I might just be going to back to the Gap in the near future to buy them in another color. And I think they're still on sale people, get them while they're hot!! ps. how great are those shoes?!


gap_jeans2

3 comments:

sharde said...

they are hellof cute! they look so good! i seriously want a pair now. like rriighhtt now! however i need to find them on a good sale like you! i never step into gap because their clothes never fit my big booty. but i will give them a chance next time i go to the mall!
sharde @ the style projects

Anna A Hodge said...

you've sold me. i'm not normally a jeans kinda girl, but these are fabulous. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've got a brand new post on my recent stop to Rachel Zoe's favorite Beverly Hills spot. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

sam said...

oh these are my new favorite jeans too. (now they are) they are really cute Kate. I bet they look suppy cute on you.