Monday, September 12, 2011

Some Weekend Bits

sunday_shopping2
Sunday shopping outfit - Scarf: thrifted - shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Levis Jacket: F21 - Purse: Urban Outfitters

Things are getting pretty random on this little blog, but I'm just going to go with it. I'm getting so super psyched for fall and it's really pushing me to want to be outdoors as much as possible. I want to be outside ALL THE TIME!!! And it's awesome when I can, but my job forces me to be indoors for about 8 hours Monday-Friday (without even a window nearby, commence pity party). Yes very sad, so I'm enjoying every single drop of sunlight that I can get. Friday I did that by taking a nice stroll to get my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. No turning back now, I want pumpkin everything!! I see a pumpkin pie in my very near future. I also bought some new fun plants to brighten up the house and re-potted some new succulents. Hopefully with the tips I got from my friend (and fellow cacti enthusiast) Erica, I won't kill this batch. A girl can dream, right? Any fun fall activities for you peps this weekend?


Collagetwo
Coffee Date

FX PhotoStudio Image
Neighborhood Stroll


I have a new friend, his name is fig tree
New Fig Tree

First home grown limes

FX PhotoStudio Image

FX PhotoStudio Image

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. Would you consider doing a plant-lover's tutorial, and share your tips for growing succulents, please? Mine aren't looking so good and I'd appreciate some advice.

Waffle Garden said...

aww the little limes are so cute

Katie Maye said...

They were the perfect size for gin and tonics!

Katie Maye said...

haha, I'm actually no expert. I have also killed my fair share of succulents. I am working on a tutorial on propagating clippings of succulents and cacti into new plants. I just have to make sure my new plants survive before i make the post. i might see if i can get a friend to contribute some tips for succulent care though, I'll keep you posted :)

Feathers & Freckles said...

Yesss it's pumpkin latte/bread/pie/chai/coffee/cookie/everything time!! I LOVE pumpkin flavored anything!