Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Frames

Tulip
My pretty Birthday tulips


I managed to collect a few lovely little moments from the week to share. All of my prep for Fab.com is done and I'm ready to relax and enjoy the weekend. We are going to see one of my favorite bands tonight, Mutemath!!!!! I'm really so excited I can barely contain myself...seriously. I can hardly get motivated to drive out of town for shows anymore and we don't get that many great shows here in Baton Rouge. So MuteMath + Baton Rouge + Friday night+ one of my favorite venues equals a very happy girl. I also foresee in my future some girl time with blueberry cinnamon rolls, ohhhhhh it's going to be heavenly. And probably lots of cocktails, it's the freakin weekend after all people!!! I hope yours is equally lovely :)


He's so bored by these tulips
and the boy who gave them to me


Yummy hummus dinner


Some added color to my very boring outfit
A pop of color to my otherwise drab outfit


New ballet flats, yay for fall!
ballet flats i have been wearing like crazy

3 comments:

leigh1711 said...

I am Freaking out for our fun weekend. How great is this life and our friends?!

Renee Sandoval said...

Your pictures are quite lovely, hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

Kristina Gulino said...

Cute! Are those navy walls I see? Love them! That hummus dinner looks yummy as well :) Have a good one!

Kristina
@KristinaMGulino
Something 2 Write About