Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Funfetti, Candles and Fab

Funfetti Cake...with strawberries! my new favorite


Hola Friends! I'm just poking my head up for a quick hello. I'm super excited about an upcoming sale I'm participating in on fab.com. If you haven't checked out Fab yet, please do so! (You'll be doing yourself a favor, I promise) It's a great flash sale site that spotlights artists, designers, and to my excitement... etsy sellers! My shop, Curious Prints, will be having a sale there on Friday,Oct. 21. We'll be showcasing some of my Halloween inspired vintage prints at discounted prices. Please check out fab.com and let me know if you need an invite to join!! There may be a little radio silence on my part for the next week as I prepare all of my goodies for the sale. In the mean time, here are some pics from the birthday celebrations on Sunday. Enjoy!



My sweet little angel making sure I get some candles





Dirt Cake!! made by my little brother's request, he was a very happy camper

9 comments:

Feathers & Freckles said...

OMG that cake looks amazing. I'm headed over to check out Fab.com now! Will I need an invite to view everything? If so, my email is freckled@gmail.com.

The dirt cake is cute :) I remember loving those as a kid!

Katie Maye said...

thanks so much! I emailed you a link In case you need it

Anna A Hodge said...

this post is perfection. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new outfit post featuring my favorite Lauren Conrad skirt. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

Feathers & Freckles said...

Hmm doesn't look like I got it... does it take a little while?

Katie Maye said...

Maybe I messed up, try this direct link
http://fab.com/q41ike

Feathers & Freckles said...

Of course my internet is taking a dump and this link is taking forever to load. I will keep trying and let you know!

Feathers & Freckles said...

Ok I'm in! Looking around now.

Kristina Gulino said...

I hopped over to your etsy shop, love the vintage insect posters! I was always a bug kid, so this would make my husband chuckle :)

Kristina
Something 2 Write About

Katie Maye said...

I love them too, obviously haha! There will be some new insect posters on the fab.com sale I haven't put up on etsy yet. You should check it out on Friday :)