Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pleats and Thank You

4D765D34-3FFC-4B51-A056-671D8D7883DF

This is my most favorite thrifted find to date. I try to keep a running list of things I'm looking for when I go to the thrift store, and most of those things I don't find very quickly. Case in point, I have been searching for a pair of comfy, flat black cowboy boots for a while. Mid calf, very simple - boots that can be my everyday winter wears. Since mid summer I have been searching for these, and still no luck.
But... soon after I became obsessed with finding all things pleated, I caught a break and found this beauty. ($2 thank you very much) It had a few stains on it but nothing a trip to the dry cleaners couldn't fix. Perfect color (gray-hello!), elastic waistband means no alterations, a great length. So happy!! I really can't wait to pair it with some cute chunky sweaters and booties.
What are some of your favorite thrifted finds? Are there any special things you are always on the look out for?



B2847D09-3132-4C72-A745-CB1323FE793D
Skirt - thrifted!!!, top - thrifted, necklace made by me, belt - Urban Outfitters

1 comments:

Charity said...

That skirt is so pretty! I am always on the look out for a great pair of boots and bright blazers--especially ones that I can easily remove the shoulder pads from ;)

Have a fabulous birthday weekend!!