Monday, October 17, 2011

Stripes and Boots




Boots - ebay, shorts - thrifted, shirt - J crew


I call this look Urban Parisian Cowgirl, I'm pretty clever right? I finally found exactly the pair of boots I was looking for. Albeit I broke down and searched ebay for them but I think it was worth paying a few extra dollars for the shipping.
This weekend was full of awesome music, dancing on chairs, and of course...lots of yummy baked goods. You may recall I was really excited about seeing MuteMath and they definitely lived up to all of my expectations. One of the best nights ever, there were handstands on keyboards for crying out loud! That's really all I can say about that. I got to hang out with a bunch of lovely girls Saturday and ate the most delicious blueberry cinnamon rolls I have ever had in my entire life (Ashley, you are a genius). So yes, it was all around and epically glorious weekend.
Big question looming over my head lately...10 year high school reunion? Too attend or not to attend...what is you guys' view on this subject, did you attend yours? Mine is coming up and I'm just not sure how i feel about it.....









6 comments:

Feathers & Freckles said...

Cute outfit - I love those boots! And why are you always making the most delicious looking things ever?! Can I come over?

OMG 10 yr high school reunion... mine will be coming up soon too. I don't think I'm going to go, I feel like I've kept in touch with the few people that I care about, and the ones I don't I just stalk on facebook.

Katie Maye said...

haha! Of course you can! There isn't that much to do in Baton Rouge so we entertain ourselves with food :)
As for the reunion, that is pretty much how I feel about it. About 80% of me is too lazy to go but there is 20% that is pretty curious about it. I've got 6 months to change my mind a million times.

Waffle Garden said...

parisian cowgirl lol

Feathers & Freckles said...

Haha, sounds good to me!

Yeah, I will probably change my mind a million times as mine approaches too. It seems weird, but also intriguing.

Oh! So I checked out fab.com and I really like it. Your sale is going on when I will be out of town with no internet access though :( :( I looked at the prints and I LOVE some of them and was hoping to scoop some up!

Katie Maye said...

Thanks so much for checking it out! All of the posters on fab.com will also be available in my etsy shop after the sale too so no worries! you'll have plenty of time to snag some if you like.

Kelley said...

1. love the striped top. 2.Those cinnamon rolls look YUMMY!