Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vintage Me Oh My

VintageMugshot_8
Vintage Mug Shot


Today I'm sharing one of my favorite sources of inspiration. Vintage Me Oh My is the brain child of graphic designer Megan Cummins, and is a culmination of all things vintage and lovely. When I'm feeling stuck in a design rut I love to visit Megan's site for a fresh perspective. She posts an array of posters, signs, packing, photography - just about anything with a vintage touch. She also posts some really great turn of the century typography posters (for you other typography nerds out there). To quote Megan herself, "If you like vintage goodness, this blog is going to be your online crack. Yep. It’s going to be an ongoing stream of drool-worthy, thought-provoking, creative-inducing eye candy- from print to packaging, typography to illustration."
She also makes available some great high resolution downloads of some of the images. These are great if your looking to add a few fun vintage prints to your home. Here are some of my favorite posts...


Marvis_1
Modern Vintage Inspired Packaging


handpainted_1
Modern Hand Painted Vintage Inspired Sign


SaraWood_1
Vintage Inspired Concert Poster


ModernVintageLogo
Clothing label


ModernVintageBooks_1
Jules Verne

1 comments:

Kristina Gulino said...

I love this kind of stuff. To me, vintage means "the olden days"; not so much the 70's kitschy stuff that I see from time to time. Nailed it! Very great stuff.

Kristina Gulino
Something 2 Write About