Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Pretty Fall Afternoon at the Fair




Just some fun photos from a day at the fair. The cute little school across the street from my house hosts this fair every year on Halloween weekend. It's a pretty legit fair, complete with funnel cakes, lemonade and carnies! The only down side is that there is a carny shanty town across the street from my house for about a week every year, but i guess every joy has its price. I also found out that a 6 year old is perfect age to accompany me to such a fair, we like all the same rides. Should I be ashamed that my daredevil level is equivalent to a 1st grader? Hmm... doesnt't bother me. We had a pretty lovely fall afternoon there :) featuring my neice, Izzy, sister, Hannah, and her husband Nico
ps. I'm back!





Fair post at katiemaye.blogspot.com





532B7F22-B459-4156-9306-5059826134D8





8 comments:

leigh1711 said...

Those horses eyes are creepy! I love it!

cathykhayes said...

SO fun!! I wanna go!!! :)
www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Feathers & Freckles said...

Fun pictures!! Your niece is really cute :) I'm so glad to see you back!! I've missed your updates :) And I agree, those horses eyes are kinda creepy...

Anna A Hodge said...

oh my goodness, these pictures are stunning. looks like so much fun. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Kinsey Mhire said...

These photos are magical. I love the lighting.
xo, Kinsey

Charity said...

aw looks so fun! small children are the best companions to these kind of days--adults are sometimes too cool ;)

Marielle said...

I love these pictures! They are so colorful and happy :)

Jas said...

great instagram pics!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/