Friday, December 23, 2011

And to all a Good Night!

porch


Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Holidays! I wanted to share this pretty Instagram pic that Peyton took of our festive porch. Well, there's at least Christmas lights...that's festive enough, right? You can also see Jak's frustration with the screen door in this pic, he wants thumbs so bad! Now seems like as good a time as any to say how thankful I am for what a wonderful year it has been. AND HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT 2012!!!! Catch you all on the flip side!!

3 comments:

Feathers & Freckles said...

Katie, I hope you had a great Christmas - and cheers to a Happy New Year! Look forward to seeing your 2012 posts.

I love how the lights glow in that picture :)

Kristina Gulino said...

Woohooooooo 2012! Gonna be a great year for sure (God willing)! Cute doggy by the way :)

Kristina
Something 2 Write About

Katie Maye said...

he's stinkier than he looks :)