Friday, December 16, 2011

A Wishlist

In the honor of loving lists (and having a major case of the wants) I decided to put together a wishlist of the top things I'm currently coveting. Some of the things on this list fall into the "if money was no object" category, but hey...a girl can dream. Santa, if your still taking requests hook me up.

wishlist


1. Laura Lombardi Mida Necklace
2. Children's book author Dallas Clayton's newest work, The Greatest Writer Ever, a collection of his poetry and musings
3.Free People Vegan Leather Jacket
4. Lucky Brand Bambi Ankle Boots
5. Casey Ohngren's Holding Hands Poster
6. Derek Lam Handbag
7. Etro Chunky Knit Snood
8. Vintage Gold Bar Cart
(I have to confess, since compiling this list I may or may not have purchased one of these items for myself)



5 comments:

Lauren said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh I love thisss! I better add some of these things to my wish list! :)

Feathers & Freckles said...

I love all of these items... especially 1 and 8. Beautiful!

sammie.lurve said...

oh wow. i love the bar cart.
and congratulations on winning a beautiful mess' giveaway. so jealous!!!

Katie Maye said...

thanks! isn't that necklace amazing?! Hope your enjoying your holiday on the gorgeous west coast!

Katie Maye said...

thanks! i never win anything haha! so excited!