Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Card Roundup [etsy love]

I'm not much of a card purchaser (mostly because I'm lazy), but the most recent Valentine cards I have come across may have changed that. Etsy has the greatest selection right now of unique, one-of-a-kind, lovey dovey cards. Here is a selection of the ones i just can't get over.
ps. Link to purchase cards are below images, if an item is sold check the rest of that artist's shop, more than likely you will find it in there :)

octopus_valentine
Letterpress card by SPOONandSAILOR



lucky_valentine

Letterpress linocut card by PUPandPONNY


silly_valentine
Letterpress postcard by YEEHAW



beard_valentine
Silkscreened card by EGGAGOGO



iphone_valentine
Eco-friendly card by RED LETTER PAPER CO.



dump_him_valentine
Snarky Card by DIPPYLULU



tattoo_valentine
Paper cut out card by CRANKBUNNY



moon_valentine
Best card ever by QUILLandFOX

2 comments:

Ashley Vincent said...

Hahaha...I ordered the hippo one from Spoon and Sailor before I saw this :) We must be on the same frequency....again!

Katie Maye said...

haha get out of my brain!!!!!!!