Friday, February 3, 2012

A biker and a librarian walk into a bar...

biker_librarian

biker_librarian_2
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters, Skirt - thrifted, Jacket - Solemio from Sosie, Tights - Target, Boots - Lucky Brand

I don't really ever have that many reasons to put on a skirt lately... so running errands on a Saturday turned into a skirt wearing event. When I put on this pencil skirt I felt a little bit like a librarian, so I went on a leather overload and suddenly found myself wondering if there were any biker librarians out there. Maybe I should start a biker librarian gang...even though I'm neither of those things. Any excuse to break out my leathaaaah!
Anyway, that's the end of my Friday rambling. Have a happy weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

Charity said...

haha, I love the mix of the two personalities! They look great together.

Charity said...

ps I'm following now, I thought I already was!

Jen said...

Oh wow.. this looks exactly like what I always wear to work. And (gulp) I'm a librarian. :D

You look very nice.

Katie Maye said...

thanks! You can definitely join my [non-bike riding] motorcycle gang!

Subject: [katiemaye] Re: katiemaye: A biker and a librarian walk into a bar...

Cfaulk82765 said...

I'd like to borrow that skirt pwease?

Brianna Fortin said...

That skirt is adorable!!