Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Conquering the Chaos

kurt_vonnegut_quote_print

Do you ever get than claustrophobic feeling in your brain, like there are so many thoughts and tasks floating around that you can't make much sense of anything? I feel like I have been living in an extended state of having 20 things going on at once and a to-do list that never seems to end. Don't get me wrong, I bring it all upon myself and really love being so occupied. All of the projects I'm working on are things I'm passionate about and happy to be a part of. I just have a hard time organizing my thoughts in times like this. I keep reminding myself to take a breathe and make a list or two. Don't lists just seem to solve every problem? Once I see all of my tasks on paper I don't feel so bad (it's never really as bad as it seems in our heads). So cheers to putting that pen to paper and checking those babies off one by one!

ps. I made a facebook page for my etsy shop Curious Prints. Maybe you should uhhh.....check it out......and uhhhhhh.......like it or something :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curious-Prints/182442565194409


Pretty Kurt Vonnegut Quote print by Inkstop

2 comments:

Kristina Gulino said...

I've definitely felt that craziness before.

Katie Maye said...

emails are a great idea! sometimes I'll make a great detailed list and then totally forget to look it.....until the next day when I think "hey, wasnt there something i needed to d last night"