Monday, March 19, 2012

Wearing Green Y'all

shamrock


St. Patty's Day is a pretty fun holiday in our neighborhood. It's kind of an extension of Mardi Gras. Lots of interesting characters roaming the streets, a big parade, and nearly every near by business is hosting a party of some sorts. We kept our partying to the backyard with some hotdogs and cocktails, but before that started I did walk down to the parade just in time to see Peyton ride by on a float with some friends (can you guys find in the pic below?) This holiday marks the unofficial start to spring and I couldn't be happier. I'm ready for some sunshine and lighter layers!!! This time last year I was in Austin for SXSW, and it was pretty magical. I'm super jealous of all of you that attended!! I'm already thinking of maybe booking a place for next year.........I don't think I can stand to miss it again.

sitting_inthe_grass


float
Where's Waldo?


leaf_stick
Sometimes all you need is a stick and some leaves
leigh_beads


tutus


flamingo_beads


stpatricks_day_cookies

3 comments:

Kristina Gulino said...

Haha looks like a real party! My husband went to SXSW, just came back last week and was pooped beyond belief. I'm a little jealous too ;) Happy week to you!

Kristina
Nook & Sea

leigh1711 said...

M and I had so much fun. You are the best party host!! It was a great anniversary but next year we celebrate in Austin!

Feathers & Freckles said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great St. Pattys :)